Monday, September 5, 2011

New YA Releases This Week - September 5th

The Shattering by Karen Healey

Kindle Edition 

The Shattering



Shut Out by Kody Keplinger



Shut Out













Vanish: A Firelight Novel by Sophie Jordan

Vanish: A Firelight Novel (Firelight (Hardcover - Trilogy))
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom (Hardcover - Trilogy))


The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle


The Beginning of After





My Review is Here

The Hidden (The Hollow, Book 3)


Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

Witch Eyes


Damage by Anya Parrish

Damage


Pure Red by Danielle Joseph


Pure Red


Stay With Me by Paul Griffin


Stay with Me


The Taker by Alma Katsu


The Taker





Kindle Edition

Envy: A Novel of the Fallen Angels



End of Days (The Fallen #3) by Thomas Sniegoski

Kindle Edition

The Fallen 3: End of Days


This is a bit of a mini edition this week.  If you want to know what the book is about, just click on the title.  It will take you to the description:)  So, there are a bunch of good books out this week!  I'd love to hear what you are excited about gettting this week so feel free to leave me a comment and let me know.

My most anticipated release this week:  The Hidden by Jessica Verday

Now, I know I have already read it, but I just loved it so much and if I hadn't have had the chance to read it, I would be picking that title.  It is so good, it is worth a reread:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)