Thanks for considering me to review a work of yours. I would be happy to spread the word around and get your book noticed. I will accept all types of books including Ebooks, ARC or a Galley Copies of future releases, as well as already released books in Hardcover or Paperback. To be honest, I prefer the ebook to read on my Nook not only cause it reduces paper usage, but it also saves publishers and authors with shipping charges.
I mainly enjoy the YA genre including romance, paranormal or vampire romance. I have 2 children (ages 10 and 11) and I love to read them stories and get their thoughts on what they're feeling from the books we read. So children's books are also welcome to be reviewed. I find it amazing how a child can be affected by a lesson in a book.
If you are an Indie author and would like me to review your book, please give me a brief description of what your story is about and what genre you would consider it apart of, that way I can make a decision on if it might be something I would be interested in reviewing. (Please, no sci-fi based books)
- I will give my honest opinion of a book therefore, if I don't enjoy a book, I'm gonna state it in my review or in the rating of the review.
- I will not accept any compensation for reviews. I don't want anyone to think that I am being paid to promote a book when I'm not.
- I will NOT sell any books that I am given for review. I believe that if you don't want them anymore- pass them on to someone who does or put them as prizes for giveaways.
- I will try to get to your book in a timely manner. If you need the review posted by a certain time, please let me know. If you want me to postpone a review and save it for closer to the release date, just let me know.
- I do have the right to decline giving a review if I don't finish the book. It is not often that I come across books that I don't want to finish, but it has happened. If this happens, I will not be held responsible for not posting a review because I can't give an honest review of something if I didn't finish it. I would hate to push someone into not reading a book when it might be just what they are looking for. I believe that everyone has different opinions so there is no need for negative reviews of an unfinished book when someone else will find it refreshing for a change.
I post all my reviews here on my personal blog and on Goodreads.
If there is anywhere else that you would like the review to be posted, don't hesitate to ask.
For all review proposals and questions, I can be contacted at email@example.com