Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Releases March 11th - March 18th

So I am sorry that I missed the last two weeks of releases due to me being sick and or not feeling well so I thought that I would give a little rundown of what came out the 11th and the 18th just incase my readers may have missed something coming out.  I'm gonna make it brief and just show you pictures that way you can look it up on your favorite bookseller.


March 11th  (Please Remember this is a brief list and not all that I would normally add to the original New Releases Post)

Pretty Little ThingsPromise of ShadowsAftershockNight Broken (Mercy Thompson Series #8)Strange Sweet SongAsk Again LaterInto the Dark Book #1: The Shadow PrinceRuinsDon't Even Think About ItSinners at the Altar



 March 18th Releases


Maybe SomedayReclaiming the SandElusionSide Effects May VaryHigh TideThe Prom QueenThe Wicked We Have Done: A Chaos Theory NovelSunrisePretty SlyDeep Surrendering (Episode One)



So again, I am very sorry that I am late with this and it isn't as pretty as I like it to be but I wanted to try to get some of the books mentioned that deserved to be on the list!  So the past weeks, I was anticipating Maybe Someday and Pretty Little Things the most!!  I can't wait to read them :) What were you happy came out the last couple weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)