Friday, January 28, 2011
FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY - JANUARY 28, 2011
This is Five Question Friday brought to you from My Little Life.
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would choose The Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Charity to give my $1,000.00 to. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and I thank God she made it thru cause I have no idea how to live without her. There are alot of women that didn't get so lucky and I would love to be able to help there to be a cure so women everywhere would have one less thing to worry about in their lives.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I love snow but I wasn't raised in it and so I don't really know how to drive in a lot of it. As long as I don't have to go anywhere, I welcome it but if I do, there better be someone to drive me around cause if I didn't then it would be a pain in the butt.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Cooking. I try to make like a whole meal and for some reason its never done all at the same time. The meat will be done but the potatoes are still cooking.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
No. I don't really get into politics or even the news for that matter. The only real thing I watch that I consider news is The Weather Channel.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Well, I have to say that I'm very fond of White Russians and Fuzzy Navels but I like Moonshine (Apple Pie) or a Bud Light the best. They don't tend to be as strong and I can get them down alot quicker if I want to get happier quicker:)