Hi everyone! Welcome to all my new and old visitors. It's time for Follow my book blog Friday hosted by Parajunkee's View I am running a bit late today because I wanted to watch the Royal Wedding on tv.
This week's question comes from Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
A. Well, I would think that I would have my Kindle with me. I never leave home without it. I even took it in the basement when we were under a bunch of tornado warnings Wednesday night. It never leaves my side. With that being said, I think that there would still be electricity in the bomb shelter, like in the movie Blast From The Past but if not, I tried to come up with a list of only 10 (and just let me say- it was sooo hard trying to drop some of my all time favorites from my list) that I would put on my shelf. My top 10 are as follows in no particular order:
1. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
2. Evermore - Alyson Noel
3. The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
4. Evernight - Claudia Gray
5. Vampire Kisses: The Beginning - Ellen Schreiber (this is the book that contains the first 3 in the series)
6. Heavenly - Jennifer Laurens
7. Night World Book 1 - L.J. Smith (this is the book that contains the first 3 in the series)
8. Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
9. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
10. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Some that I dropped off my list (even though I didn't want to)
1. My Blood Approves - Amanda Hocking
2. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
3. Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin
Feel free to comment cause I love them and read every single one of them. I'd also love to hear your answers...Leave me a link for yours so I can check it out.
Don't be afraid to follow either, cause I will gladly return the favor. Just let me know if you are a new follower in your comment ;)