Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.


My Pick This Week:


Title: Ripple
Author: Mandy Hubbard
Release Date: July 21st 2011

Lexi is cursed with a dark secret. Each day she goes to school like a normal teenager, and each night she must swim, or the pain will be unbearable. She is a siren - a deadly mermaid destined to lure men to their watery deaths. After a terrible tragedy, Lexi shut herself off from the world, vowing to protect the ones she loves. But she soon finds herself caught between a new boy at school who may have the power to melt her icy exterior, and a handsome water spirit who says he can break Lexi's curse if she gives up everything else. Lexi is faced with the hardest decision she’s ever had to make: the life she's always longed for - or the love she can't live without?

~ I was browsing through Goodreads and came across this awhile back.  I saw the cover and said "Oooh, what is this?"  I went to the description and after reading it, I knew it was something I would be anticipating cause it just sounds Yummy! Don't ya think?  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this!!  Unfortunately, its gonna be a long wait:(

6 comments:

  1. I've been have mermaid envy lately! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty cover but I'm not a fan of the love triangles. Will have to wait and see.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a craving for a good mermaid story lately. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really great! I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that when you get it, it will be everything you hope it to be. Wanna see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for? Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my TBR list!! It sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)