Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins



Not a lot of romance in the story so I wouldn't call it paranormal romance. Just crushing and minor flirting but overall a good storyline. Sophie gets sent to Hecate Hall which is basically a reform school for supernatural beings or monsters and learns about her history as a witch and what she can do with the powers that she has inherited. There she meets faeries, vampires, shifters and more witches. A little slow for me at times, but picks up and also has humor in it so that was a plus. It was an enjoyable story and I would recommend it to read. Can't wait to read Rachel's next book in the Hex Hall series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)