Sunday, May 23, 2010

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 - Stephenie Meyer, Young Kim (Illustrator)



Bought this the other day. I couldn't resist cause I had to see what Cartoon Edward looked and acted like:) I read this all in one day. Great story. Same as Twilight obviously, but it was nice seeing the graphics while reading the story. The story ends after the meadow scene so I had no idea that the story would be continued in a 2nd vol. I can't wait till that comes out so I can finish the story!! The only downfall of the book is they should tell you before you buy it that the whole Twilight is not included and that it is only half of it. OH well- Still an awesome read for my first Graphic Novel:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)