Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, #7) - Ellen Schreiber


Imagine sitting with your hot vampire boyfriend making out in his Mansion, when all of a sudden there are three loud knocks on the door. Well, that is exactly what happened to Raven- the local goth girl, while in Alexander's Mansion. It's Sebastian, Alexander's best friend from Romania, and he has come for a visit. Well Raven thought what a great way to get more insight on her boyfriend's past than to talk to his best friend and learn everything that she can. Well, Sebastian ends up falling for Becky, which is Raven's mortal BFF who also has a boyfriend. So when it goes as far as Sebastian tasting Becky's blood after she falls and skins her knee, Raven and Alexander are now set out to find a soul mate for him to get him away from Becky. Will Becky be able to resist Sebastian and will Sebastian be able to move on with a girl of his own kind?
I absolutely love this series!! Raven and Alexander have the best relationship. She wants to be a vampire like him so they can be together for eternity and he tries no to give in to the temptation to go ahead and change her. This series makes me want to go out and look for my own vampire boyfriend, but then I remember that I am married. The characters really draw you in and I can't wait to see what happens next in Dullsville!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read each and every one. I appreciate y'all stopping by and your opinions matter so feel free to say whatever you want:)